Subject: [Leica] Zeiss Otus
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 06:54:38 +1000

The Otus comes in Nikon and Canon flavours only. Fujifilm and Sony folks
will have to get around Touit. Those are AF and with all functions but only
designed to be used as part of those systems. That is to say they rely on
camera corrections to control distortion for example.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman