Subject: [Leica] Nathan last set
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 02:50:36 +0100

Nathan,

I?ve modified my e-mail address and for two times my e-mail was returned, I
can?t understand because I?ve verified my sending account before to send it?
well, the text is this one:

Nathan,

Nice and a great variety of pics here. I like very much the light on the the
three first night pics, amazing story of your friend Lars, 3_7 made me
smile, 3_10 is wonderful and my favorite, 3_17 a lovely image in a smooth
and sweet B&W, and 3_20 a great detail for not forget the history.

Un abrazo,
Lluis

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Nathan last set)