Subject: [Leica] Nathan last set
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 20:19:14 -0600

Lluis,

I had two of my responses to Nathan's postings returned last night, and
I have made no change in my email address.  It has not happened with
mail to anyone else.  There is something in Nathan's post that is being
considered spam.

You might try deleting his post when sending the response.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA