Subject: [Leica] 50mm Summicron v5 on M9?
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 20:42:49 -0600

Thanks for the posts and the links, Marty.

>>For a lot of people, it is never a problem
because they don't favour that sort of light, but I got caught by it all
the time, probably because of what sort of scene I like to shoot.<<

This implies to me that you replaced it.  Am I right?  If so, with what?

--Bob

==On Wed, Jan 22, 2014 at 8:11 PM, Marty Deveney <benedenia at

Replies: Reply from benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney) ([Leica] 50mm Summicron v5 on M9?)
Message from grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com) ([Leica] 50mm Summicron v5 on M9?)
Message from benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney) ([Leica] 50mm Summicron v5 on M9?)
Message from benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney) ([Leica] 50mm Summicron v5 on M9?)