Subject: [Leica] WAS Bald Eagles - now AC on a camera ;-)
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2014 21:31:41 +0100

Is there any camera out there with a heating device on the controls
and trigger?
Just wondering as I remember my numb finger not being able to feel
where that b... trigger was when on top of the Empire state last Feb -
Nikon is bad in that respect

Amities
Philippe

Le 26 janv. 14 ? 18:54, grduprey at mchsi.com a ?crit :