Subject: [Leica] Comparing B&W M9/MM
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 19:31:35 +0100

Hi Ted,

What can I say? AMEN!

Just one comment, IMHO this work exposing B&W but on the times of slide
color film it was very delicate if it was overexposed, I usually shot in
manual mode rather than automatic, I have spoiled more pictures in auto than
in manual, in many cases the correction I do is without metering,
instinctively? i.e. in La Rambla in Barcelona, where there are continuously
shadow and light areas, I can quickly turn the speeds 2 or 3 to be more or
less correct. But in situations like it was when I?ve shoot the ?Indignats?
there I don?t take many care to the exposure. Of course my friend Dr. Ted!
you are right, in the situations you have shoot you can't spend time
adjusting the exposure.

Thank you again for your great contribution!!!! we should never forget what
you say ?OBSERVE - SHOOT!"

Cheers
Lluis

El 30/01/2014, a las 17:04, tedgrant at shaw.ca escribi?: