Subject: [Leica] A great Spanish Photographer
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Sun, 02 Feb 2014 22:03:38 +0000

That's interesting.

I liked it a lot at first, but then noticed that the light around the
bell-tower
is odd. It looks to me a bit like there has been too much work done in the
darkroom. So I checked his other work and a lot of it has a similar feel.

Now I am not sure what I think. It would be interesting to see them in a good
gallery with plenty of space.

Peter