Subject: [Leica] Salgado photos
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2014 13:57:37 +0000

I know what you mean the exhibition (I too saw it at the NHM) was majestic,
merely by virtue of the size of some prints; the subject matter was often
astounding; the print quality however was much less than I had expected. In
some
cases the prints lacked resolution and differentiation. I wondered at the
time
what the LUG would say about the print quality.

I can't say that I was that impressed by the book, so I still haven't got
around
to getting a copy.

Peter