Subject: [Leica] IMG: Relic from my Youth
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2014 12:44:35 -0000

Yes, Jim, as it's Blue Willow pattern, it might make $6 :-) I'm the same as
you loaded with fragile items of hugely sentimental value to my wife, and of
complete disinterest to my children. Mind you, the fact that they are
resolutely single men doesn't help. They need women who all seem to want
these things. I often consider draping them in dinner services, parading
them through the streets with notices saying "Dinner Service (porcelain)
needs good home. Comes with attached husband."

:-)

Douglas