Subject: [Leica] Fuji Xe-1 EVF question.....
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2014 23:03:26 -0800

100% right......

Obtuse, non obvious, weird, etc.....

Thanks Jim....

Frank Filippone
Red735i at verizon.net

I just went through the same problem after my last firmware upgrade wiped
out my settings.  To pass the custom settings to the EVF, one must put the
camera up to the eye, with both finders functional, and then press the
"BACK" button while it is at the eye.

Try it, it works................. :-)

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA