Subject: [Leica] Fuji Xe-1 EVF question
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2014 06:22:16 +0800

Hi Jim,
Thanks very much for the tip. I, too, have been struggling to get the
horizon setting back up in the EVF after firmware upgrades in my XE 2.
How on earth did you ever discover it?
Yours gratefully.
Howard

Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2014 00:56:56 -0600
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols at lighttube.net>
Subject: Re: [Leica] Fuji Xe-1 EVF question.....
To: Leica Users Group <lug at leica-users.org>

I just went through the same problem after my last firmware upgrade
wiped out my settings.  To pass the custom settings to the EVF, one must
put the camera up to the eye, with both finders functional, and then
press the "BACK" button while it is at the eye.

Try it, it works................. :-)

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Fuji Xe-1 EVF question)