Subject: [Leica] Chuck Close giant Polaroid portraits
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2014 10:12:46 +1000

Remarkable! And the biggest Polaroid back I have ever seen. I shudder to
think what each frame costs though. I wonder if the novelty of the
equipment and the instant large print is part of the attraction for the
subjects too?
Certainly some exotic technical setup for the capture. Hats off to him for
making it work so well.
His vanilla lighting setup is straight- forward enough ( and safe) for
studio portraiture. Not many folks aren't flattered in that light.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman