Subject: [Leica] peanut butter (was Re: The rabbit hoes we dive into.)
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 19:57:23 -0800 (GMT-08:00)

George Lottermoser wrote:

>On Feb 11, 2014, at 4:28 PM, Jay Burleson wrote:
>
>> When I visit my friends in the UK, I need to bring my own jar peanut
>> butter (ingredients are only but peanuts & salt).
>> Any that might be found buried in the back of the grocer's shelf is
>> horrible sugar-laden crap.
>
>Absolutely true Jay.
>When I say, "peanut butter" I'm not referring to Jiffy or Peter Pan crap.
>
>I'm referring to peanuts freshly ground to pulp (until chunky or smooth) as
>preferred.

Adams brand peanut butter is made in several varieties.  My favorite is the
one that lists only one ingredient: Peanuts.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

Replies: Reply from von-ohlen at sbcglobal.net (Bill Larsen) ([Leica] peanut butter (was Re: The rabbit hoes we dive into.))