Subject: [Leica] Voigtldr 50mm 3.5 Heliar with the Leica M240 ?
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 16:00:52 -0600
References: <AF1CD0B3-491C-4B93-8221-BF9997DE681B@gmail.com> <CAE3QcF7mEZON+mmPGkYP+4QH_FF36x9Xr7kRZ3kzRUExbPukcg@mail.gmail.com> <1C41E377-CDA3-48CF-BB76-5735A35F2452@gmail.com> <CAE3QcF62ePbAaOnVJ-ZP_aWzjoPuyCwkfszDxSuaH20mC-wBxA@mail.gmail.com> <10062E26-AC66-42C7-86A4-CE2CA2E6E969@archiphoto.com> <01F084A7-842A-4045-8F79-3FD714EA10C9@gmail.com> <CAE3QcF7oXY3+qu-wdungDpNsN_AEnA_AQW=HZWk85U9qkzSv4w@mail.gmail.com> <B7A89BE5-5614-4E4B-90A7-2D4E1D376327@archiphoto.com> <CAE3QcF6QqeCW3fXnnr4VJpwNTXXdBL=1q0=YD6152ck-mcf+9Q@mail.gmail.com>

Neither do mine, Geoff, neither do mine.

--
Regards,

Sonny
http://sonc.com/look/