Subject: [Leica] I've recovered
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 14:43:54 -0800

Does indeed sound like the flu.  This page might help as far as
effectiveness of the flu vaccine.

http://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/qa/vaccineeffect.htm

We had two bouts of a vicious cold, but not the flu.  everyone said we had
the flu, but didn't have most of the symptoms.  It still was wicked.  caught
it 4 days after we arrived in SoCal for Christmas, lasted 3 weeks, then
caught it again the day we left for home.  Made for a miserable two day
drive back to Washington state.  And it lasted about two weeks.  Still have
a residual cough.  So nice to get sick in unison.

Glad you are well.

Aram