Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 8: cats everywhere
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 06:21:55 +0100

Thanks Herbert. Taco is a Blue Point Siamese, very pure--he is the product
of an arranged marriage, a stud fee was paid to the owner of the father, so
all papers were checked etc. This was done by us, but when we lived in
Brussels we had a friend with a female of this breed. She wanted a kitten
for herself, so she found someone with a male, paid the stud fee (I had no
idea this went on with cats, but it does) and four kittens were the result.
She kept on for herself and gave the  others away to friends. Taco is one of
those three.

Cheers,
Nathan