Subject: [Leica] M4/3 format ascendant
From: jplaurel at gmail.com (Jim Laurel (gmail))
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 22:00:29 -0800

Yes, Nathan. The latest m4/3 sensors are significantly ahead of the GF2. Low
light performance of the EM-1 is remarkable.

Replies: Reply from philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard) ([Leica] M4/3 format ascendant)
Message from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] M4/3 format ascendant)