Subject: [Leica] photographer fined
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 09:51:16 +0530

Great that this guy got caught. A lot of "Bird" photographers use bait
to get photos of birds in flight as well. Some of them actually bait
live prey to get photos of raptors with prey and all that sort of
thing. These things are far more common than we commonly think.
Equally despicable.
Cheers
Jayanand