Subject: [Leica] photographer fined
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 13:36:38 -0800 (GMT-08:00)

for violating the Endangered Species act:

http://tinyurl.com/lnnmnee

He's the one who got caught.  I've seen others getting their 'dramatic
action' photos of birds in flight by working in pairs and repeatedly
spooking the birds from one photographer's location to the other.
Despicable IMHO.  If that's what it takes to get (marketable) dramatic
action photos of wildlife I'm perfectly OK with boring portraits of relaxed
animals.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com