Subject: [Leica] SOCHI PARA-OLYMPICS 2014
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2014 03:43:45 -0800 (GMT-08:00)

Dr. Ted Grant wrote:

Given as we speak and during the next 24 hours my son Scott, some of you
have met him and heard him give a presentation at the Leica Seminar a few
years ago

He's an incredible sports photographer and all round photojournalist when
not shooting the sports scene!

Well he's air borne somewhere over the Atlantic and or Europe to Moscow.
Then change planes on to Sochi to cover the PARA-OLYMPICS. He is the
official photographer for the Canadian Team.

Given things aren't the brightest at the moment over in that part of the
world. :-) May I ask if you have a spare prayer somewhere? Do you think you
might offer it to the Great Spirit that I know he and the rest of the
athletes will all come home safe. No matter what country they represent!
Thank you all so very much!
<<<

You got it, Ted!  We'd hate to lose Scott or any of the athletes for any
reason.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com