Subject: [Leica] Leica Service
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2014 15:10:08 -0500

LUG:

I sent three of my lenses to Leica for CLA and coding and asked if I could
get one - the 24 - back before I leave for Vietnam.  They notified me this
morning that the lens was being shipped and I would get it on Monday.
 Unfortunately, I'm leaving here on Monday at 4 AM!!  After some scrambling
around, they managed to cancel that shipment and reship it overnight so
I'll get it tomorrow.

They are holding the other two until I get back March 30th.

Thank you, Leica, and Roxana in customer service!!

Tina

--
Tina Manley