Subject: [Leica] IMG: Maastricht in morning light (mostly)
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2014 20:32:47 +0100

A small gallery from my two days in Maastricht, the southern-most city in
the Netherlands, and culturally quite distinct from the better known places
like Amsterdam or Utrecht. It is an extremely pleasant place to visit (and
to live, I'm sure). Most of my pictures are from early morning walks on
Thursday and Friday mornings, so not too many people this time. But I hope
you get a feel for this peaceful, old, beautiful town:

http://www.frozenlight.eu/maastricht2014/

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman