Subject: [Leica] IMG: Maastricht in morning light (mostly)
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Sat, 08 Mar 2014 21:23:34 -0800

If you'll pardon the pun, the bookstore looks heavenly!

Jay

--
Jay,

Jay Burleson Gallery <http://jayburleson.com/leica/gallery/index.php/>
"Being a Leica customer is like dating the most beautiful girl in the
world...
who cares more about herself than you... but, you keep calling her back
anyway...
because the sex is so good... most of the time." (RickLeica on LUF)