Subject: [Leica] IMG: Ear Cleaning SONNY!
From: kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner)
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2014 10:53:42 -0700

I think you were too easily persuaded, Ted. First impressions are often the
most correct ones. After that, you just start rationalizing.

After reading your reply, reversing your original opinion, I took a second
look at both pictures with your comments in mind. I still stick with my
original impression. The red is too garish. The posture of the guy leads one
to his hands and I found that I was ignoring the checkerboard pattern even
after having been clued in by you that you found it distracting.

Herbert Kanner
kanner at acm.org
650-326-8204