Subject: [Leica] IMG: Auschwitz
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2014 16:24:59 -0700

Tina Manley OFFERED:

> PESO:

>> scanning film from Poland but this is from a later trip - 1998.  The
> most moving exhibit at Auschwitz to me:
>
> http://www.pbase.com/image/154761243

Hi Tina,
If one thinks for but a moment this photo is incredibly powerful in message!
Certainly for those who see the message! And yes powerfully moving.

 Each pair of  glasses represents a person gassed and incinerated! We see
this and still find it hard to believe they were human beings......... But
the so called humans who carried out the actions? I'm being polite in using
the term human being... that carried out these atrocities!

And yet today we still see the stupidity and inhumanity of humans killing
just for the sake of stupid inane beliefs of idiotic ancient and religious
beliefs. Or whatever  inane reason !

Maybe we who love our Planet Earth passionately, who've travelled it end to
end top to bottom and back several times. Mixed. travelled and loved many of
the other inhabitants passionately. Should begin to flood the Planet with
photos every opportunity we can with images that are reminders of the
horrors of humans to humans!

Yeah just flood it with burnt bodies, bits and pieces of bodies, arms legs
and guts and do it day after day front pages of newspapers the world over
and every conceivable magazine possible

Until the  stupid bad people might realize killing, murder, gassing, fire
bombing and just plain old bombing just for bombing sake even if they blow
themselves into a zillion bits of blood and guts! And shooting accomplishes
absolutely nothing better for Planet Earth and it's inhabitants!

Sorry folks. I just can't help some days calling down all those creating
these atrocities and asinine dumb-ass reasons to attack another country and
kill another brother, sister or child! SHEER MADNESS! :-(

I suppose we've never learned from the past and obviously not learning day
by day now! SAD, SAD INDEED!
Dr.. ted

---
protection is active.