Subject: [Leica] Is it just me, or are these new Leica lenses a huge step up?
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 12:47:53 +1000

The new 35 is designed to reduce the focus shift inherent in the older
design. I do like it a lot. The 50 Summilux of course predates the M (Typ
240) considerably. Both work really well on my camera. Focus system in the
new camera is refined further too.. Personally I wouldn't replace the
Elmarit M 90 with the Summarit. It is a great performer already.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman