Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 11: a bit of Brussels, a bit of countryside, a bit of Alicante
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 21:52:24 -0000

Some nice ones there, Nathan, but what really irked me was the pic of your
cousin on the street at this time of year with her sleeves rolled up while
we are cold here in Ireland on our national holiday. I wouldn't mind if it
was taken in warm Alicante, but Brussels...!

Douglas
Cold after spending three hours taking pics at the review stand for our
local Paddy's Day parade. Some members of the club - including me - got
press passes, and I got about 600 indifferent shots using two different
cameras. It was cold and the light was poor.