Subject: [Leica] Sharpening for Sensors with no AA filter
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 01:24:13 +0000

There has been a bit on Iridient on getdpi (Fuji section,
http://www.getdpi.com/forum/fuji/50182-fuji-x-t1-greens-jpg-files-help-please.html)
 , why do you think the M240 needs more sharpening? Real question as my
Leica stuff gets minimal post-prod compared to what other marque users seem
to do...

john

Though the link below talks about sharpening in Lightroom (RAW pre
sharpening) and Photoshop for the Fuji X-Trans sensor, I believe the author
states it appears to work well for all sensors without an AA filter (M240
falls into that category).
Definitely worth a read and, perhaps, downloading the LR and PS
presets/actions.
http://blog.thomasfitzgeraldphotography.com/category/x-trans-processing/
If you do try them out, please share you findings esp. relative to the M240.
Best,
Bob

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] Sharpening for Sensors with no AA filter)
Reply from rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler) ([Leica] Sharpening for Sensors with no AA filter)