Subject: [Leica] Sharpening for Sensors with no AA filter
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 19:08:53 +1000

I like to use capture sharpening for every file on import and may use
localised sharpening in developing or not. The effect of capture sharpening
is very much controlled by the settings, especially masking. Sharpening for
output ought to be dependent on what you are outputting (for prints or low
resolution web images for examples). Within that regime I will vary
according to the media for printing too. These are all tools to contribute
to the best possible results. Certainly you may not see any significant
changes with web images.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman