Subject: [Leica] M 240 at a wedding
From: zoeica at mac.com (chris williams)
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 18:47:04 +0000 (GMT)

Yeah I'm going to get some prints made. On a matte paper the grain should be
less noticeable than on a monitor.?

3 big advantages on the M over M9.

Skin tones much improved at 640iso and higher which is huge when
photographing groups with lights.

I can easily shoot at 3200iso and not be bothered by the grain/noise.

THE BUFFER! Shoot shoot shoot shoot. Ahhhhhhh.

Chris Williams
www.zoeicaimages.net
504-231-6261