Subject: [Leica] M 240 at a wedding
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 22:19:59 +0100

Wonderful Chris!

You write you enjoy the gear and it does feel through your album.

Now, most of us on the lists are biased for BW and can enjoy grain but
I have two questions for you:
- is the positive feeling generally shared by the clients?
- what's you blend (sorry Ted) of colour and BW in an album you sell?

Not that I want to do the job, I wouldn't be able to. Just curious.
TIA
Amities
Philippe

Le 20 mars 14 ? 01:50, chris williams a ?crit :