Subject: [Leica] M 240 at a wedding
From: zoeica at mac.com (chris williams)
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 00:50:35 +0000 (GMT)

http://zoeicaimages.com/Margaret&David/

M 240 and M9P with a couple Canon images thrown in from my second
photographer. All posed group shots are with the M as well as many others,
the sharpness screams out "sweet barking cheese!"  The new M is just a
badass. I played around with LR 5 and managed to get the noise down with the
masking tool. Helps out a lot at 3200 iso on the M and 1250/1600 on the M9P.
I want.

Enjoy.

Chris Williams
www.zoeicaimages.net