Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 18/3/2014: St Patrick's Day pint, a day late
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 10:48:24 -0000

So what's new, Nathan? A pretty Irishwoman? See those everyday over here!!!
You'll all have to visit our particular speck of land in the Atlantic which
is heaving with beauteous women dancing in gossamer green veils across the
green sward of the green Irish landscape.
:-)

Maybe we could have a LUG gathering here one of these days. Appropriately,
the highest mountain in my province of Leinster is called Lugnaquilla. Has
to be an omen.

Douglas