Subject: [Leica] Random observations on resolution (long and irrelevant to the craft of being a good photographer)
From: hlritter at bex.net (Howard Ritter)
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 23:17:58 -0400

Thanks, Geoff. That?s good to hear. And I also appreciate your response to
my earlier about vignetting and autocorrection. I?m just starting to explore
doing correction in post-processing.

Makes you wonder what kind of images an M960 with the 50 ?cron asph would
produce!

?howard

Replies: Reply from john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster) ([Leica] Random observations on resolution (long and irrelevant to the craft of being a good photographer))
In reply to: Message from hlritter at bex.net (Howard Ritter) ([Leica] Random observations on resolution (long and irrelevant to the craft of being a good photographer))