Subject: [Leica] [MUGers] Nocti questions
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2014 21:01:51 +0000

I have both, if you are going to use f1.4 or smaller most of the time save
money and weight with the Summilux asph. The Noctilux does render slightly
differently but not enough so to pay the difference ;-)

http://web.archive.org/web/20110719222012/http://www.imx.nl/photo/leica/lenses/page29/nx095_1.html

http://web.archive.org/web/20110806015255/http://www.imx.nl/photo/leica/lenses/page150/page150.html

john