Subject: [Leica] Close encounters of the hairy kind
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin)
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2014 20:36:49 -0500 (EST)

Thanks Jay Doug and Sonny,
it was one of those rare experiences indeed and no real time to 'shit'
yourself.
After you spend the hour with the group, you become pretty confident they
mean
you no harm. In fact they barely even acknowledge your existence. To be
honest
however if he was in the mating mood I suppose you just roll over and think
of
"England" ;-)

Cheers

Alastair