Subject: [Leica] Film recorder services
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 19:32:47 -0500

Howard,

My only experience has been using an imagesetter for making films for
pt/pd printing (ancient technology, not good) and inkjet films for same
(borderline OK for pt/pd, not for silver really).  I'm sure people like
Salgado have more advanced procedures available.  But, it is a good
question.  My grandchildren will probably ask, what was wi-fi and why
did grandpa need a separate device of some kind for the internet?  I
would probably look into dark storage for an inkjet print with
non-destructive inks.  Just a good letter-sized print will probably
produce a great wall-sized reproduction 100 years from now.

Ken