Subject: [Leica] Back to red dot I am
From: Gary at Marklund.com (Gary Marklund)
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2014 11:20:34 -0700

Pablo,

Welcome back. I know your feeling about getting back into an M. I also
recently bought a very good condition M6 classic. Currently using a CV
35mm f/1.2 on it while I save up for a 50mm Summicron. Previously had an
M6TTTL, M7 and M3. The M3 was the best of those and aside from the
mechanical perfection of the M3, I like the M6 classic the best.

My film preference is Ilford Delta 400 and I'm currently experimenting
with Acurol N developer and then want to try some Pyrocat HD. I do
silver printing but also like VDB and I've done some work with Carbon.
Getting too old to enjoy hauling the 4x5 around and you absolutely can't
beat the feel of  pressing the button on an M.

Looking forward to reading about your return adventures and seeing some
images.

Gary

Replies: Reply from pkolodny1 at icloud.com (Pablo Kolodny) ([Leica] Back to red dot I am)