Subject: [Leica] IMG: Tina's "Tea Party" reunion propaganda photo
From: gpinkcp at msn.com (Gary Pinkerton)
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2013 16:18:06 -0500
References: <CA+yJO1DNTQ66Pu=2VWTqJaodUMc0q3MOb_UTdVxiL8mJhp2hrg@mail.gmail.com>, <CE871207.12444%mark@rabinergroup.com>, <CA+yJO1CnRiK60uPXcJ2sbBGs7TKyaRhiFBq-7x=F-FzHnqi-FA@mail.gmail.com>, <DUB110-W104BA8CA8B071ACD9D1E8F88D070@phx.gbl>, <164F59AA-7459-46A4-9AB5-4D250678AB65@sfr.fr>, <CA+yJO1Bf2Z6aLHGOi3yovgaq_dt0ECh97BiVATqRQbLL-RddmQ@mail.gmail.com>, <855C42D8-0C2E-42AD-AC5A-FE61DAA1FDEF@sfr.fr>, <CAFuU78eik0L4EuGBZvWroYLA7nyw_yjXGwhKOZcURY73nM84dQ@mail.gmail.com>

Excellent photo.
Also shows, IMO, the wrong way to hand a firearm to someone.