Subject: [Leica] 1961 Buick LeSabre
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2014 21:19:26 +0100

Interesting car, but it baffles me why these wallowfish are so idolised. My
cribs are probably based on longstanding Euro journo biases. The only time I
drove an old american car, it lurched around corners, so just confirmed all
those pre-drive scribblings and prejudices I had absorbed. As I live in a
land, and, in truth, a continent where straight roads are an occasional
abberation we use to tune our radios, I have to say wallowfish don't appeal.
I prefer something tauter that handles. But then again, I'm not a flaneur.

Of course Chris, there's another bafflement in this and others of your
photos. Why, when I click on the ENLARGE button, do I get the same size
photo as I got before I clicked on the ENLARGE button???

Do enlighten me.

Douglas
_________
Douglas Barry