Subject: [Leica] Back to red dot I am
From: benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney)
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2014 09:56:29 +0930

Hi Pablo,

Surface texture of prints is very important for me; I use inkjet, but still
am not 100% happy wth the surface texture of any paper-ink combination.  I
use the Whitewall print service Leica offers for Monochrom owners to make
baryta prints
https://owners.leica-camera.com/FAQ%20-%20WhiteWall%20for%20Leica%20Fotolab_en.pdf
And Ilford's lab for resin coat prints
http://www.ilfordlab.com/

I print a lot less than I did from film; I keep a lot of photos on my iPad,
but the prints I do make are better, easier to make large, and it takes
less time to get there than it used to.

Marty