Subject: [Leica] Leica R system
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2014 23:32:35 -0400

So Doug I'm interested in your issues in the " frame and focus long lenses
accurately" area with the S. knowing ahead of time that you don't like AF in
the first place. Could you  just turn it off? Is the groundglass not
groundglass - like enough?
I get that what you see when you look through the thing is BIG.
I have looked through them twice. And lived to tell about it. But not to
stop dreaming about shooting with one.