Subject: [Leica] Lightroom for iPad
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2014 06:33:41 +0200

That it does but the thought of accidentally mucking up my "real" LR
catalogue via some iCloud black magic (which I generally avoid) is enough to
make me say no to LR on the iPad. In any event, I only really edit photos on
the iPad when I am on my annual cycling tour in Denmark, and Snapseed is
fine for that.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman