Subject: [Leica] Lightroom for iPad
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2014 10:05:00 +1000

Yes. leveraging the new Smart Preview option too for off-line. First I have
to untangle the cloud/stream, iPhoto, event, last camera roll Gordian Knot
on my iPad. I know that there are more than a thousand photos in there
somewhere!
The iPad with the Retina screen makes a lovely travelling photo album.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman