Subject: [Leica] Serengeti
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2014 20:33:30 +0530

Tina, Bob, Ken, Howard
Thanks for looking. Ken, if your primary objective is the wildlife, I would
say go to Masai Mara first - you can get packages at all price ranges
there. South Africa/Botswana are a little hyped in the sense that it is
more hit and miss, not as bad but similar to our Indian jungles, to view
animals in the wild. Mara in August/September is the fail safe option!
Cheers
Jayanand