Subject: [Leica] Serengeti
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2014 21:18:25 +0530

Ken,
You can get far lower priced deals in perfectly nice places there. You can
also contact Sunworld Safaris (recommended drivers - Silas or Ken) or
Origins Safaris (recommended drivers Joshua or Henry) for your requirements
there - I have used both and they are highly recommended. I used Origins
for our safari in Tanzania this year, and Sunworld the two years prior to
that. I would give the nod to Origins - they are better, but also more
expensive.

http://www.sunworld-safari.com/en

http://www.originsafaris.com/index.html

Cheers