Subject: [Leica] Lens Adapters: Leica R to EOS
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2014 01:00:20 +0530

Wayne,
If you do not mind a semi-permanent, but reversible, adaptation this might
be the best solution. I have one lens, the 100mm macro adapted for Nikon
mount, and I know a few more who have done this adaptation and we use the
lenses with little or no problem. To be fair, I know of no one who has used
the Leica to Canon adapters:

http://www.leitax.com/Leica-lens-for-Canon-cameras.html

Cheers
Jayanand