Subject: [Leica] Lens Adapters: Leica R to EOS
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2014 21:48:46 +0200

I concur

My experience is transforming two lenses myself using cheap nikon
mounts from the bay.
Worked well, so long as I used the nikon ;-)

Nearly forgot - the transformation is reversible, which I plan to do
for use on the fuji as I have the adaptor for my Ang?nieux.

If you go the Leitax road, be sure to order the ones with chips -
Canon metering is unreliable without I'm told.

Amities
Philippe

Le 9 avr. 14 ? 21:30, Jayanand Govindaraj a ?crit :