Subject: [Leica] Can someone loan me $34,500?
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2014 06:54:28 +0000

At least 2 or 3 of us....

john

-----Original Message-----

Frank,
Is this something new, or just a discounted bundle? Looks cheaper than I
imagined it would be. Unfortunately it is of no use for my type of
photography, otherwise I might have been seriously tempted (it has AF, you
see). I am also genuinely curious as to how many on the list own or rent
regularly a Leica S system?

Cheers
Jayanand

Message from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Can someone loan me $34,500?)