Subject: [Leica] Can someone loan me $34,500?
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2014 00:20:57 -0700

Frank Filippone offered: Loan me $34,500 :-) Lot's of luck Frank old buddy!
:-)

"A PASSOVER JOKE! :-) I'm kidding guys. Just think of it as an April 1st
joke.

Quickly now and don't think about it for more than but a few minutes!

NAME 5 (FIVE PHOTOGRAPHERS) YOU KNOW WHO COULD WRITE OUT A CHEQUE AND HAVE
THIS GEAR DELIVERED IN 10 DAYS OR LESS?

Sure as hell isn't me and I don't think in all honesty that I would pop that
kind of money even if I could for a camera of that cost simply because in
the wrong "HANDS AND EYES" it wouldn't produce any better image than a
$99.50 USA point and shoot!

No doubt it will record excellent quality images! But if the content is
"CRAP TO START OFF WITH ???" Who Cares?

Then your $34,000 is just automated junk !

This camera and the lenses in the wrong hands and eyes to observe wouldn't
make better photographs.

Actually in all my years as a photojournalist I've  never seen a more dumb
ass ad for equipment in all my life!

Only idiots and movie stars drop that kind of money for trinkets of this
nature!

Dream on folks! Just imagine how much of the coolest single malt SCOTCH you
could buy with $34,000! :-) ;-) ;-)

This is all so rediculous it shold have been posted on the comic pages of
the local newspaper! ;-) ;-)

cheers all,
Dr. ted.  :-)

" <red735i at verizon.net>